BV HERE

Friday 23 June 2017

An Old Passion Revisited

I have not had a sketch pad for years.  In fact, I have rarely drawn, sketched or painted anything over the years.  If I did, they mostly ended I guess in trash as I have no trace of them.
 
Funny, a bit odd that while cleaning my new balai I found these pages from an old sketch pad.  The drawings were dated 1991.  That means these were artistic attempts from my high school years.
 
 
I had wanted to become an Interior Designer or a Fashion Designer then.  But I pursued Psychology without much regrets. 
 
 
At the moment,  I'm ambivalent on these sketches, and on whether I'd like to give this thing another try. 
 
 
Nota Bene: 
This was retrieved from an old blog I had. And that "new balai" was just another transitory place I lived a few happy moments in. Then, I moved along again...
 
At more recent moments; I have began my way to playing up on visual arts again...along with literature/poetry, crafts and a whole lot of crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment