BV HERE

Wednesday 28 June 2017

The Black Cat Called Ming


This is one of the many house cats here. She is not a pet but she is aptly called Ming. She is named after an old black cat we had ages ago who resided at my father's office.
 
The old black cat was a male cat though. We called him the CEO.
This new Ming, however, is a female cat. She is not kempt, nor groomed as she is not a pet. She has mothered generations of cats in the house. She still nurses even the bigger babies she had. Amazing motherhood shown by a cat.
 
My mother refuses cats inside the house. She isn't much of a cat person or a pet-person actually. Ming has been calling me by the window  since yesterday. And so today, I obliged her in.
 
I believe I have began another secret affair with a cat as she is looking for a better place for her new litter of kittens. The litter is inside my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment