BV HERE

Thursday 6 July 2017

Ako Nga Po Pala (Me, By The Way)

18 is my name. Read it as Itin. That's short for Christine.

There probably is a gypsy in my soul; an Itinerant in constant travel. Moving from one place to another; never at one too long. I am drawn to the fantasy that her character has.  I love the flamboyance she exudes, the magic and mysticism, the music and the dance that resonates with the fire burning ablaze. I am drawn to the image of strength that she has.
Gypsies, they say, symbolizes spontaneity and wild behavior. And they say one may identify with this archetype if one is interested in a path of spiritual development, such as those aligned to the mystery schools or study of the laws of the universe (perhaps this goes to explain my interest in things not-so-normal, in meditation, and even my path to a degree in psychology).

I claim to be an aesthete/artist, a poet, a thriving soul and this blog is my life in that facet.
This is the snippet of my soul...vignettes, musings, art and stuff.

 For after all, we are all but travelers moving this earth. I am La Itin-erante.

No comments:

Post a Comment